Have you chosen a class to play in Lost Ark yet? If not, you're in the right place.
There are five different base classes in Lost Ark to choose from, each with two to four advanced classes. Each of these classes comes with its very own special weapon or item.
The list below outlines what the advanced classes are on offer and making sure that you have a fuller understanding of them in Lost Ark to ensure a victory.
Assassins use demonic powers to defeat their enemies with fast-moving blades at melee range.
The class only has two advanced class options: Shadowhunter and Deathblade.
• Shadowhunter: Shadowhunters have the ability to change form and become demons themselves, giving them increased health, speed, and power. They achieve high constitution and incredible dexterity when they transition into their demonic form.
• Deathblade: Deathblades use one of their many swords with their chaotic powers to deal heavy damage to enemies. They have remarkably high speeds and can deal damage faster than the human eye can understand.
As you might expect, this class uses weapons like guns and bows to take out enemies from range.
The class has four advanced classes: Gunslinger, Artillerist, Deadeye, and Sharpshooter.
• Gunslinger: Gunslingers can quickly switch between weapons to work from close range and long range effectively. They are dextrous and difficult to catch or hit with weapons of any kind.
• Artillerist: Artillerists carry the heaviest weapons of any character, using cannons, flamethrowers, and machine guns to mow down large crowds. They have heavier armor than other gunners and have the best AOE damage of any character.
• Deadeye: Deadeyes are like gunners in that they operate effectively from multiple different ranges. However, Deadeyes tend to work with a more aggressive playstyle, whereas gunners are more strategic.
• Sharpshooter: Sharpshooters have the longest range of any characters, using stealthy attacks and versatile abilities to influence the battlefield from afar with wit and cunning.
Mages are ranged casters that have the ability to either deal damage or heal their allies.
This class only has two advanced classes: Bard and Summoner.
• Bard: Bards use their harp to deal damage with special abilities. They work very well as support characters because they can also use their magic to buff allies, bane enemies, and provide much-needed health to those in trouble.
• Summoner: Summoners create allies to dominate the battlefield with powerful AOE damage and crowd control abilities. Summoners excel in many situations and almost always have the right tool for the job.
Martial artists are all about combos and speed. Fast movement is the staple style of this class.
This class has four advanced classes: Striker, Wardancer, Scrapper, and Soulfist.
• Striker: Strikers deal damage to enemies while using gravity-defying acrobatics and reality-bending elemental skills. They're best for people who like to hit enemies before they realize what is coming.
• Wardancer: Wardancers supplement their attacks with elemental augmentations, allowing them to bypass the defenses of even the hardiest foes. The enhancements on their abilities make them especially effective at destroying large groups.
• Scrapper: Scrappers fight with their gauntlet and two forms of energy that work in tandem to hit hard and fast. They have high attack, defense, and speed and work as a balanced character for players who don't know which way to go.
• Soulfist: Soulfists switched between melee and ranged styles, which can deal with combo attacks. The channel Adamance energy can be used to help their other abilities or keep them alive in battle.
Warriors are the more "in your face" melee class in the game. They aren't known for mobility as much as they are for having a tank-like presence.
This class can be a Berserker, Paladin, or Gunlancer.
• Berserker: Berserkers have much higher damage output than other warrior specializations and are particularly adept at clearing out crowds with explosive attacks that depend on perfect positioning and timing.
• Paladin: Paladins channel their power from the gods to retain powerful offense and defense. They use holy skills and abilities that provide buffs to their team or deal incredible damage to enemies with their swords.
• Gunlancer: Gunlancers work as the primary defense for any party and typically absorb most damage to keep their party safe. They use their Gunlance to deal damage while operating as a tough-to-kill tank for the team.
We list all the known abilities for all the advanced classes! Also, check out Lostarkgold.com for the latest in-depth information on Lost Ark.