If you're planning to play Lost Ark Online, you've come to the right place. But just like most MMORPG titles out there, it has a variety of mechanics and features that could be confusing, especially for first-timers. So we listed are some of the key features of the Lost Ark Online:
• Vast World – Explore the huge world of Lost Ark Online, filled with perils, intense boss fights, and strange new places.
• Tripod Skill System – Create a unique skill set by mixing different skill elements.
• Combos – Build up your character and make use of the eight skill systems to create chain combos.
• Classes – There are six base classes and 18 subclasses to choose from.
• Customize Your Path – Choose what Life Skills you want to learn, like fishing, mining, and digging, to unearth some hidden treasures and dark secrets.
• Sailing – You'll be sailing across the map on your own Ark to discover new lands, people, and possibilities.
• Raid Bosses and Cinematic Dungeons – Play with others to defeat powerful bosses in Raids and stunning cinematic dungeons as part of PvE modes.
• The Colosseum – challenge other players to combat in 1v1 or 3v3 PvP matches in a battle arena.
• Island Ownership – Rule your own island!
• Mini-Games – take a break at the local tavern and challenge players to a monster card game or keg drinking contests for a bit of light-hearted fun.
Lost Ark's western release is due sometime this autumn, and you can check out the news page at lostarkgold.com if you're curious to learn more.
In this guide, we will show how to register, download, and play Lost Ark on the Russian server for free.